Monday, November 15, 2010

It's NOT a Vicious Circle of Learning, it's a Vivacious Circle..

This blog post is in reply to Tom, who took the time to write a thoughtful comment on this blog: You wrote so beautifully. I agree with all that you've said, and I still think that this is the way to learn.

Fumbling around creates answers, and interaction creates more answers. But more questions, too!It's a vicious cycle, but instead of using that word, I'll substitute "vivacious". So, its a "vivacious learning circle" that we are part of.  The learning is coming at you from all different sides during this course. It feels disjointed. Yet it all is part of the plan to learn as much as you can as well as you can. Though I'm not even sure how I'll use the knowledge, I am very happy to be expanding and pushing the envelope.

I've been reading the book that Nellie recommended, and it is very clear that the author believes that all good things come to those who think and act positively. Well, I am trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment